|Manuscript Submission and Publication
1. The Taiwan Journal of Applied Economics is published twice annually in June and December.
2. Submitted manuscripts should contain both a methodological discussion of the relevant techniques used in the paper and high quality empirical analysis. The subject matter should be on economic issues in industrial organization, energy, environment, economic growth, international trade, international money and finance, health, labor, agriculture, natural resource, or related topics.
3. The page size should be 80 characters Times New Roman, 40 lines per A4 page. Papers should be no more than 30 pages, including all formulae, references, tables and figures.
4. Please submit your manuscript to TJAE Submission System at: http://tjae.nchu.edu.tw
5. Papers that are accepted for publication will attract an article processing fee of NT$2,000.
6. Communications on submissions and other editorial matters should be addressed to the following:
The Editors, Taiwan Journal of Applied Economics
Department of Applied Economics
National Chung Hsing University
145, Xingda Road, South District, Taichung City 40227, Taiwan